From Thursday 11th June 2020, we are excited to welcome you back to Pavilions Eatery at Strathfield Golf Club.
Our priority is the safety of both our patrons and staff as such, here is some information on what to expect when you visit the Club:
Conditions of Entry:
1. All patrons are required to sign-in when entering the Club. This includes members of the Club. While records do not need to be kept for minors, they will still be signed in using a generic “Minor”option to assist with the Club’s capacity management.
2. All patrons are required to sign out when leaving the Club.
3. All person’s entering the Club will be encouraged to sanitise their hands as they enter the Club and as they leave.
4. When entering the Club (via the Front Reception only), patrons will be screened by Door/Reception staff for visible COVID-19 symptoms.
5. Patrons displaying symptoms will be isolated in a pre-determined area, have their temperature checked and may be asked to leave.
6. Should a patron be asked to leave the Club they will not be able to re-enter the Club until they provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test result.
7. Should a patron of Pavilions Eatery at Strathfield Golf Club test positive for COVID-19, the relevant authorities will be informed and entry records provided.
8. Please adhere to social distancing and directional signage throughout the Club.
9. We kindly ask that you apply social distancing when queuing and refrain from overcrowding and commingling (moving from area to area within the Club).
10. Please adhere to the direction of our CovidSAFE Marshalls who will be enforcing compliance with social distancing, area capacity limits and other regulations.
11. Where possible we encourage contactless payment options.
12. Furniture and seating in dining areas have been modified so that patrons can socially distance. Please refrain from moving or rearranging Club furniture.
13. Please use hand sanitiser stations place throughout the club to reduce virus transmission.
14. Consumption of food, beverage and use of gaming machines must be done whilst seated.
Club Entry & Operating Hours
Access to Pavilions Eatery at Strathfield Golf Club will be exclusively via the main doors at the front of the Club only. Patrons will be required to follow directional signage to enter and exit the Club. Pavilions Eatery at Strathfield Golf Club are required to record the names and contact details (Phone/Email) of all members, guests and staff that enter the Club, and retain this information for 28 days for contact tracing purposed as per NSW Government regulations.
The Club will be open from 10am – late daily.
Bars & Restaurants
Pavilions Eatery at Strathfield Golf Club will be open as per trading days and hours displayed on our website. We urge you to make a booking at both restaurants in order to ensure you can fit within each area’s capacities.
Seating at all bars and restaurants have been arranged so that chairs & tables are distanced at 1.5 metres to allow all patrons the opportunity to socially distance.
Where possible we encourage contactless payment options.
Functions & Events
Strathfield Event Centre are pleased to advise we are now open and serving our clients and guests as per the Governments recommended COVIDsafe plan. These guidelines will be eased further from 1st July 2020 as per the Governments recommended 1 guest per 4 square metre rule.
Make a Function Enquiry
Please tell us more about your event or function.